OUTDOOR Program & Exhibit Requirements:
- Temperature: 65-85 degrees
- Full Shade is required, by trees, permanent structure (pavilion for example) or stable tent.
- Dry space
- CALM & COMFORTABLE – slight breeze is ok, but no high winds or gusts.
*ANY exceptions must be approved on a case by case basis by the Director
We are Professional Educators and Public Speakers first!
- Our “FUN TEACHERS WITH A TWIST” will fascinate you with how they work WITH the animals and their ability to educate, engage and connect with diverse ages & learning abilities – and their ability to adapt to different venues and circumstances. Our reviews, testimonials and references say it all!
- Wildlife Encounters® presentations and exhibits educate youth and the public on a wide variety of environmental, animal and personal health & wellness topics, while making a very personal and intimate connection with the “face of nature”!
- Though we participate in and support the wildlife rehabilitation & release community, our Teaching Animals are all non-releasable wildlife either because of injury, legal situations, or they were not born in the wild.
*Wildlife Encounters’ facility and our operations are regulated by and compliant with the Animal Welfare Act: Class C Exhibitor # 12-C-0051